With significant wealth comes great opportunity, as well as increasing complexity. While it’s critical to maintain and grow your assets, it’s equally important to develop a strategy for transferring your assets onto the next generation. At Integral Wealth, we offer a personalized wealth management process. Our main focus is preserving your wealth and helping to protect your loved ones and your legacy.
Wealth Management Services
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Trust Services*
- Special Needs Planning
- Wealth Transfer & Generational Planning
- Charitable Giving
- Risk Management & Asset Protection
- Foundation & Endowment Guidance
- Family Meetings – Ask us about this new service offering!
Why Is Wealth Management Important?
Once you know you have your financial needs addressed, you’ll want to ensure that your wealth is carefully managed and protected. The bigger your estate, the more important (and more complicated) wealth management becomes. When it comes time to pass your estate down to the next generation, it’s essential to have a solid strategy in place. At Integral Wealth, our goal is to gain a full understanding of your family, your values, and your aspirations so that we can help you preserve and enhance the legacy you hope to leave behind.
With our personalized wealth management process, we work closely with you to:
- Understand the individual needs of your family
- Equalize assets to reduce animosity among children, stepchildren, etc.
- Minimize probate
- Minimize transfer fees and taxes (i.e., estate taxes)
Why Choose Integral Wealth?
We take a unique and integral approach to wealth management. We strive to bring empathy and understanding to a process that often feels cold and sterile. When you come to us for wealth management support, we carefully consider all your “riches”: your portfolio, business, health, faith, philanthropy, lifestyle and family.
* LPL Financial Representatives offer access to Trust Services through The Private Trust Company N.A., an affiliate of LPL Financial.